First Come, First Serve…. come and enjoy a night under the stars listening to LIVE local artists while social distancing and supporting a great cause! A night of toe-tapping and fun with friends and family will help The Tierra Antigua Hope Foundation continue to provide for those in our community who need food, clothing, essentials, and shelter!
We thank you for your support!
We Live LOCAL, We Give LOCAL!
Gates open at 6:15 p.m.
Concert starts at 7:15 p.m.
All entry includes 10 Food/snack tickets
$125 per vehicle
(100 tickets – 93 available)
$300 per vehicle
(20 tickets – 8 available)
EXCLUSIVE First and second row parking
VIP port-a-potty access
TICKETS AVAILABLE ON EVENTBRITE
Food Truck On-site: El Tiburon
Tierra Antigua Snack Shack: Popcorn, Chips, Soda, Water, and Candy
INFO & SAFETY GUIDELINES
It is the utmost importance to us we create a fun and safe space for everyone during the event!
• Please practice CDC social distancing at all times and respect nearby areas.
• Mask required when visiting port-a-pottys and food truck/snack shack.
• Parking will be assigned in order of first-come first-serve.
• Vehicle must park in designated spots and guests remain in the area
• Lawn/outdoor chairs permitted
• Admission is 6 person per vehicle max
• No alcohol will be served at this event
• Concert is weather permitting.
All proceeds help the Tierra Antigua Hope Foundation give back to our community locally. Tickets qualify for tax credit.
Click here to view flyer